Applications for the scholarships of the 2016-2018 edition are closed.
The application process for the next intake (2017-2019) will start online in November 2016.
See below in order to prepare the required documents
In order to apply for a scholarship (for applying as a self-financed student, do not follow this procedure. Contact email@example.com):
1) The application procedure is available at the page http://www.europhotonics.org/emundus/. Go to this page to create your personal account, then follow the instructions that are given by the Application Software. The Application Software will collect all the electronic documents that you have to submit (the list of these documents is given below). You can interrupt the submission at any time and resume the submission later. You can submit the pictures and scanned documents in any common format (JPEG, PDF,...) - PDF format is however strongly preferred.
Candidates from all countries in the world can apply. The candidates are divided in 2 categories:
- PROGRAMME Countries students:
Students whose citizenship is one of the Erasmus+ Partner countries (ie Member States of the European Union (EU) and Former Yougoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey)
- PARTNER Countries students:
All the students who are not Programme Countries students.
The students who are residents or have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last 5 years in any Programme Country will be considered as Programme country students. The 5-years reference period for this 12 months rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship.
For the precise definition of Partner and Programme countries see here and here.
2) You must finish the electronic submission, otherwise your application will not be validated. When done, you will get at the top of the page (when connected to the Application) the "Status of your actual application" ending with "Application sent", and you will receive an email with content: "I hereby confirm that we have received your application to the euroPHOTONICS master course in electronic form. The consortium will evaluate all complete applications and you will be informed by email of the outcome of this process."
If you are unable to provide one of the asked documents, please upload instead of it a document explaining the reason.
If you obtain this document after the application deadline, send us the document as soon as you get it.
Please do not send any printed documents, the originals will be asked after selection.
List of the documents you need to collect :
* Most students who apply are currently enrolled for their last year or session of a BSc or BEng program or equivalent. In this case the original version of the diploma will be asked after selection.
** Candidates from all countries in the world can apply. For the definition of Partner and Programme Countries, see here and here.
*** Documents which could serve as a proof for residency can be: a residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate's municipality normal registration rules, or a certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question.
**** In order to submit the recommandation letters, you have 3 possibilities :
- When you give the email address of the person who has written the recommandation letter, he will receive a personal email with instructions to upload his recommandation letter. When done, you will see in the Application Software that we have received the recommandation letter, but you will not be able to see the document itself.
- If you have it, you can upload the electronic document using the Application Software.
- The person who has written the recommandation letter can send it by post mail to the address below.
In case 3, instead of the recommandation letter, you will upload a short document telling that your recommandation letter will be directly transmitted to us by [name of the writter of the letter].
Contact : Nadège GUILLEM
Institut Fresnel - Université Aix Marseille
Domaine Universitaire de Saint-Jérôme
13397 Marseille Cedex 20
tel: +33 (0)491 28 83 26
fax: +33 (0)491 28 80 67
In case of technical problems : Follow the indications given in the FAQ.