Applications for the 2020-2022 edition are now opened,
with a brand-new design interface.
In order to apply for a 2 years scholarship :
1) The application procedure is available now via the new link application.europhotonics.org/
Go to this page to create your personal account, then follow the instructions that are given by the Application Software.
The Application Software will collect all the electronic documents that you have to submit (see the list below).
You can interrupt the submission at any time and resume the submission later.
You can submit the pictures and scanned documents in any common format (JPEG, PDF...) - PDF format is however strongly preferred.
Candidates from all countries in the world can apply. The candidates are divided in 2 categories:
- PROGRAMME Countries students:
Students whose citizenship is one of the Erasmus+ Partner countries (ie Member States of the European Union (EU) and Former Yougoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Serbia, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey)
- PARTNER Countries students:
All the students who are not Programme Countries students.
The students who are residents or have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last 5 years in any Programme Country will be considered as Programme country students. The 5-years reference period for this 12 months rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship.
For the precise definition of Partner and Programme countries clic here.
2) You must finish the electronic submission, otherwise your application will not be validated.
When done, you will get at the top of the page (when connected to the Application) the "Status of your actual application" ending with "Application sent", and you will receive an email with content: "We hereby confirm that we have received your application to the Europhotonics master course in electronic form. The consortium will evaluate all complete applications and you will be informed by email of the outcome of this process."
If you are unable to provide one of the asked documents, please upload instead of it a document explaining the reason.
If you obtain this document after the application deadline, send us the document as soon as you get it.
Please do not send any printed documents, the originals will be asked after selection.
List of the documents you need to collect
* Most students who apply are currently enrolled for their last year or session of a BSc or BEng program or equivalent. In this case the original version of the diploma will be asked after selection.
** For the definition of Partner and Programme Countries, see here and here.
*** In order to submit the recommendation letters, you have 3 possibilities :
- When you give the email address of the person who has written the recommendation letter, he will receive a personal email with instructions to upload his recommendation letter. When done, you will see in the Application Software that we have received the recommendation letter, but you will not be able to see the document itself.
- If you have it, you can upload the electronic document using the Application Software.
- The person who has written the recommendation letter can send it by post mail to the address below.
In case 3, instead of the recommendation letter, you will upload a short document telling that your recommendation letter will be directly transmitted to us by [name of the writer of the letter].
For applying as a self funded student (without scholarship), do not follow this procedure. Contact directly email@example.com
Contact : Nadège GUILLEM
Institut Fresnel - Université Aix Marseille
Domaine Universitaire de Saint-Jérôme
13397 Marseille Cedex 20
tel: +33 (0)491 28 83 26
In case of technical problems, please follow the indications given in the FAQ.